LUXURITE Waterproof TV colours your life.
Busy with daily work and social intercourses, you can hardly find a second for a break. Tired of shuttling back and forth between office and home, you may want more than anything to soak in a hot bath. Imagine you can enjoy your favourite TV programmes at the same time…… Don’t hesitate anymore, LUXURITE Waterproof TV – Legend Series will make your imagination come true! You can now enjoy visual pleasure of high definition in your bathroom.
LUXURITE Waterproof TV – Legend Series
Waterproof TV – Legend Series is the most mature and popular model in LUXURITE family, which is a perfect combination of luxury temperament, excellent quality and cutting–edge technology, and has a more affordable price. You can now enjoy a waterproof digital visual experience in your bathroom on spa. Waterproof Series will bring inconceivably exciting changes to you!
Legend series is designed with 16:9 widescreen for perfect image delivery, serving you with best visual pleasure. Core technologies such as Magic Mirror, High Luminance and broad Temperature technology have been applied in this product, moreover, it is configured with crystal black, silver and pearl white mirror panels, naturally upgrading your general bathroom taste.
What is IP66?IP stands for Ingress Protection Marking.
It classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against dust and water by mechanical casings and electrical enclosures.
In IPxx, the first x stands for the level of protection against dust, while the second x indicates the level of protection against harmful ingress of water.
Reference standard: GB 4208 2008 enclosure protection (IP degree)
IP66 means that the product can guarantee complete protection against external ingress. All the LUXURITE waterproof products have passed IP66 test.
- A++ all no point LED backlight LCD screen
- Toughened glass panel/mirror glass panel, No deformation and Non–aging
- Labyrinth Waterproof Structure 360° seal
- Philip chip digital television decoding plate
- Built in /External Waterproof Speakers
- Waterproof, Anti–Dust & Anti–Fog
- IP66 overall unit waterproof
- IP68 Functional Waterproof Remote Control
- Three classic appearances: Silver Mirror (100% hide the screen), Crystal Black Non–Mirror and Pearl White Non–Mirror
- Broad Temperature wide temperature technology designed to solve heat dissipation problems
- Standard size: 13”/15”/17”/19”/22”/27”
- Intelligent connecting plate and jack board, avoid common waterproof bolt aging problem
- 4 installation options provided: Embedded Installation or Hanging Installation, all removable, convenient for system upgrade and maintenance
- Optional Set–Top Box Infrared Repeater to solve the problem which set–top box cannot enter the bathroom and is not waterproof
- Optional Intelligent Waterproof Wall Touch Controller to solve that the remote control is easy to lose and to change TV channel, volume and turn on/off TV easily while lying in the bath
LUXURITE Waterproof TV – Conveniently InstalledLUXURITE Waterproof TV – Legend Series can be installed in the bathroom, the kitchen or any other places without worrying the ingress of water.
The remote control is also waterproof and can be safely used when your hands are still wet. Moreover, the installation needs few changes in the existing structure of your kitchen. The excellent modern design makes it almost perfect for any places, and of course, the installation needs only a little time and labour. You can easily feel that our waterproof TV worth its price, because it employs the latest technologies, such as build–in waterproof speakers, waterproof remote control, the unique Broad Temperature wide temperature technology and so on. Naturally, it becomes the multimedia video centre of your kitchen.
|Mirror Size (mm)||15Inch:
Acrylic Panel: 498(W)*301(H)*54(D)
|Display area (mm)||15Inch:
Acrylic Panel: 344(W)*194(H)
|Wall Hole Size (mm)||15Inch:
Acrylic Panel: 478(W)*280(H)*90(D)
|Weight KG||3.2 / 4.2 / 6.5|
|Drive System||a-Si TFT active matrix|
|Display Colours||262,144 colours / 262,144 colours / 16.7M colours|
|Number of Pixels||1280 x R.G.B. x800 (16:10) / 1440 x R.G.B. x900 (16:10) / 1440 x R.G.B. x900 (16:10)|
|Pixel arrangement||RGB Vertical stripe|
|Pixel Pitch(mm)||0.2588 (H) x 0.2588 (V) / 0.255(H) x 0.255 (V) / 0.285(H) x 0.285 (V)|
|TFT Module size (mm)||344.0 (H) x 222.0(V) x6.5 (D) / 382.2 (H) x 246.8(V) x10.0 (D) / 429.0 (H) x 277.9(V) x18.5 (D)|
|Contrast Ratio||400:1 / 400:1 / 800:1|
|Brightness||400nits / 400nits / 450nits|
|Response Time||16ms / 16ms / 5ms|
|TFT LCD Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare Coating (Haze 25%) Hard Coating(3H)|
|Viewing Angle||140(H)/120(V) ; 140(H)/120(V) ; 160(H)/160(V)|
|Backlight||one cold cathode flourescent lamps. / one cold cathode flourescent lamps. / four cold cathode flourescent lamps.|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V|
|Power consumption||25W MAX. / 30W MAX. / 40W MAX.|
|Power Management||Low power consumption mode, standby<1W|
|Audio||2 x 3 Watts|
|Certificates||FCC, CE, RoHs|
|Colour / Finish||Black , Others on application|
|OSD Languages||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese.|
|Accessories||Remote controller, Cell(2 x AAA Batteries), AC adapter, AC wire.|
|System||Video system||PAL, SECAM, DVB-T|
|Audio system||BG, DK, I, L/L'|
|Input Signal||DTV (DVB-T)||Modulation||COFDM 2K/8K QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM.|
|Video System||MPEG-II [email protected]|
|Audio System||MPEG-1/2 layer 1,2,3|
|Basic Function||EPG, Subtitle, Teletext, (EURO), MHEG-5(UK)|
|AV, S-video||AV Cable input, S-video input|
|Audio||Audio 1 (R/L speaker input)|
|Audio 2 (R/L speaker input)|
|PC||DB 15 VGA Input|
|HDMI||480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p,1080i, 1080p|